Guidelines for Formation of the Student Chapter in an Academic Institution
Students pursuing their Graduate and Post Graduate in Science, Engineering, Technology and management can apply for student membership. ITR GROUP encourages and supports students by appointing its members to provide necessary guidance to build and globalize their innovative ideas. With ITR GROUP student membership one could avail a global contact with its professional associated in field of engineering and technology
ITR GROUP Student Chapter is a scientific association of Students with a minimum number of 30 students from a particular Institute. ITR GROUP Student Chapters provide unique opportunities to learn and develop leadership skills, research development, networking, mentoring and bonding.
Student chapter of ITR GROUP are established by petition to our head office by the hosting institute / college / University.
Student Chapter Establishment
- Name of Student, signatures of its student chapter head and signature of the president.
- Name of the sponsoring Society.
- The signatures of at least twenty (20) Students who are members of the Student and of the Society involved.
- The signature of the Faculty Advisor of the Student Chapter selected by the petitioning Students, who shall be a member of the Society.
- The name of one Student petitioner who will serve as interim Chair until establishment of the Student Chapter is authorized.
President of Student chapter will be head of the body and should be active and strong enough to coordinate with all in all R&D Activities and chapter operations with ITR GROUP Headquarters.
The secretary of ITR GROUP student chapter is a student with the capability to look after the operations of the chapter. The secretary will be one of the top office bearers to look after administrative aspects of the student chapter.
The Treasurer of the ITR GROUP Student Chapter will be the head of the official to look after financial activities, registration and accounting of the body.
Student Ambassador is from each department of ITR GROUP Student chapter are student representative who connect student of their department to the global community of ITR GROUP.
Student Ambassador from each department could be recommended from each department with prior approval by the chapter president and respective Head of the department.
- Members can avail a concession up to 20% on the registration fees for our International conferences.
- ITR GROUP student member can publish their research papers at different highly cited journals and transactions.
- The ITR GROUP student members can attain the events held at tech fest of different colleges sponsored by ITR GROUP.
- ITR GROUP students can interact with our professional members and can get advice as well as suggestions to carry out their research activities to complete their project.
- Student members can join Young Research Forum [YRF] which is Indian's largest network of students pursuing engineering.
- Among its students members ITR GROUP will be selecting ITR GROUP Indian innovators (III) with unique innovative ideas as well as creativity.
- Scholarly student members will be provided with scope to take part in overseas events organized by ITR GROUP and associated organization’s related to Science, Engineering and Technology.
- ITR GROUP student members with innovative research activities will be funded under research funding scheme.
- Students will be provided with a scope of industrial visit and avail a working experience in leading industries as well as core sectors.
- Student members can access their membership profile as well as digital library for their further perusal.
- Student members will be provided with free research consultancy, personality development and training classes